Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.....

RaisinCookies!!!! who said, "Okay, the jewel box quilt is PERFECT. I bought a bunch of rainbow fabrics off eBay recently, and I think this is the project for it."


Whooo-Hoooo!!!!


I will shoot you an email, RaisinCookies to get a mailing address from you and so forth!


The winner's number was randomly generated using Excel and a highly complex formula I won't begin to try to understand by the very highly esteemed and degreed and all around number know-it-all, my husband, Cabe 
and here are his credentials:

FSA, MAAA
Senior Vice President & Principal
xxx xxx, Inc.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I never win things, so I am beside myself with excitement. Thanks, random number generator, and thanks to fabric snob for the AMAZING prize! Squeeee!

    ReplyDelete