Monday, November 16, 2009

Mail Call



Clever Clever Etsy Sellers!
I got two packages in the mail today! Two!
First the big box: A "Mail Bag" Design tote for my flat rate envelope bundles to the post! Done up in Anna Maria Horner's Little Folks Forest Hills laminated cotton and some of her home dec to match. And it's reversible! This was done by Amy of Amy M Designs on Etsy. Lurvvving It!
Now the tiny box: open it up, lovely tissue paper, off it goes, now--must pause to admire the wrapping. How Darling is That! Who wouldn't want to get that in the mail? Well now I don't want to open it...But of course I do. Inside is some vintage selvedge ribbon I will use to wrap my
pretty packages in aqua and a spring green. I like the olive green she used so much I must have some of that as well. This is from the Good Luck Shop. So go visit Etsy and be very impressed with customer service and lovely attention to detail you just don't get at the big boys' stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment