Sunday, February 21, 2010

Liberty for London comes to Target



More tea? Yes, please.



These are just a few sneak peeks of the upcoming Liberty of London for Target, launch date March 14 for us in the States, and UK shoppers will be able to shop the collection online March 12, whilst Londoners can snap up pieces instore at Liberty's Carnaby Street shop from March 29th.
The collection will include housewares, china, gardening supplies, clothing...all at Target prices!

O! and I have spied a bike! a tie! a rain hat!
and whadaya think of using the gardening gloves whilst quilting?
And that's the second time I've used the word whilst ever, all in one post.

My nod to all things English.

Cheerio and regards to the Queen *curtsy*!

...March 14th!!



1 comment:

  1. *gasp* REALLY? Oh my - I am so shopping online. Gardening gloves for quilting - yes yes yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete